Twelve Reasons Why You Should Choose Women's Choice?
In a post-roe world, finding somewhere to get an abortion can be almost impossible. Women's Choice has worked hard to ensure that we are able to provide abortion care to any patient who needs one.
Here are twelve reasons why Women's Choice may be the right choice for you:
1. Closest Provider. For women in much of the American South, Women's Choice may be the closest abortion care provider to you. And if you are one of many women who live in location where we are the closest provider, then your drive to Women's Choice will be shorter, less expensive, and less time-consuming than going anywhere else. This saves you time, money, inconvenience, and time away from family and friends at home.
2. 100% legal. 2. Despite attempts to make obtaining abortion care impossible to access everywhere, anti-abortion lawmakers cannot stop you from traveling to another state to receive abortion care. Your care with us is 100% legal.
3. No Air-Travel Necessary. Women's Choice is located in Pensacola, Florida; a major destination in the Gulf Coast region. Because our convenient location, we can easily be reached by road from nearly every major city in the Southern United States region. There is no need for rigid flight schedules, or airfares, or air-trips. Whenever you want, you can simply hop in your car and drive here.
4. Safe, Professional Care. Women's Choice doctors and nurses are all fully-licensed, and experts in their fields. They are ready to provide you with safe, professional abortion healthcare.
5. Safe Medications. All medications prescribed for you are FDA approved and filled locally by licensed pharmacies. This means you can trust that the medications have been manufactured following strict safety regulations.
6. You Know What You Are Getting. Ordering medications from a foreign pharmacy online means that you don't know what is in the medications that you receive (if you ever receive them). And it means trusting an anonymous website with sensitive information. The medications prescribed to you by your privately practicing physician are dispensed from a licensed local Pharmacy, so there is built in accountability and you can be confident that you're getting legitimate medications manufactured under stringent FDA standards.
7. Kind, Friendly, Supportive, Care. At Women's Choice, we fully support a women's right to choose abortion and actively work to ensure all our team members are committed to treating all of our patients in a non-judgmental, friendly, respectful, and supportive manner.
8. Help If You Have a Problem. With Women's Choice, you'll have access to a team of committed doctors, nurses, and staff members dedicated to ensuring a successful completion of your abortion. And in the event of any question, concern, or problem, they can provide you with advise, consultation, additional medications, expert follow-up care, and in the rare case it's needed - referral you to a surgical procedure provider.
9. Privacy. Women's Choice is committed to protecting your privacy. We are located in a multi-unit professional office building. which permits discrete, private entrance and exit, thereby helping to protect your privacy.
10. Doctors. At Women's Choice, your abortion care will be provided by physicians who are fully licensed to practice medicine in the State of Florida. You will have immediate access to our expert staff, our in-person doctors, and referrals to the privately-practicing female doctors who can provide your care.
11. Speed. If your privately-practicing doctor prescribes abortion pills for you, they can immediately be called into any Florida located pharmacy. Most pharmacies will be able to process your prescription for pick-up within minutes.
12. Beautiful Pensacola. Pensacola is a popular tourist destination; there are plenty of reasons to give for taking a trip to Pensacola: We have stunning beaches, a historic downtown, lively nightlife, and a thriving tourist industry. If you have to travel for an abortion, why not travel somewhere beautiful and fun?